Bearing Model Data |
Home > General Mechanical Components > Flanges >

x-ray machine

Related Searches: x-ray machine x-ray pipe x-ray inspection x-ray lead sheet machine rod threading machine machine machine the gear printing slotting machine corrugated box machine injection molding machine for washing machine filling machine sealing machine laser machine laser machine hollow block machine block making machine drilling machine milling machine boring machine cutting machine shearing machine shear machine tube bending machine pipe bending machine machine spring forming machine cement block machine cement brick machine stone machine stone router machine packing machine sealing machine price View all

Refine Search:

Category:
An easy way to find your suppliers. Post an RFQ Form now! more >>
* Required information Publish urgent purchasing information

Let Suppliers know exactly what you want to buy! Post Buying Leads FREE now!

Want to show your company's products? Display your Products FREE now!

Product Summary

An X-ray machine is a device used to generate X-rays. These devices are commonly used by radiographers to acquire an x-ray image of the inside of an object (as in medicine or non-destructive testing) but they are also used in sterilization or fluorescence.

The heart of an X-ray machine is the X-ray tank. Like any vacuum tank, the X-ray tank contains a cathode, which directs a stream of electrons into a vacuum, and an anode, which collects the electrons. The anode in an X-ray tank is made of tungsten, molybdenum, or copper; when electrons collide with the anode, about 1% of the resulting energy is emitted as X-rays, with the remaining 99% released as heat. A cooling system is necessary to cool the anode; many X-ray machine use water or oil recirculating systems.

X-ray machines work by applying controlled voltage and current to the X-ray tank, which results in a beam of X-rays. The beam is projected on matter. Some of the X-ray beam will pass through the object, while some are absorbed. The resulting pattern of the radiation is then ultimately detected by a detection medium including rare earth screens (which surround photographic film), semiconductor detectors, or X-ray image intensifiers. X-ray machines are used in health care for visualising bone structures and other dense tissues such as tumours. Non-medicial applications include security and material analysis.

Post My Products?

Not a member? Join us to be our suppliers!

Already a member? Directly publish my products

Manage My Products

About Us - Service - Payment - Links-Free Products - Contact Us - Sitemap - Add to favorite

[Hangzhou]+86-571 85317597 ©2010 seekpart.com,License: icp