Resilient Wedge Gate Valve
WIN-WIN brands resilient seated wedge gate valves are designed and manufactured to provide maximum service life and dependability. All gate valves are full ported and meet the design requirements of AWWA C509. Valves are available in a complete range of body/bonnet materials and trims.
Wall Thickness and General Valve Design: AWWA C509
Inspection & Test: AWWA C509
Pressure-temperature Rating: ASME B16.34
Face to Face Dimensions : ANSI/ASME B16.10
Flange Design: ANSI/ASME B16.1
Size: 1.5" ~ 24"(DN40 ~ DN600)
Rating: PSI 150 ~ 250
Trim: Per AWWA C509 or Buyers Request
Operation: Handwheel, Square Nut,Gear, Pneumatic Cylinder,Motor
Resilient Seated Wedge Gate Valves, Widely used in various water projects like drinking water, sewage treatment and neutral liquids, which can be installed under or above ground. Non-rising stem gate valve are more widely used in the underground or the narrow limited space; Rising stem gate valves are normally used in fire-proof service condition and socket end resilient gate valves are normally used in PVC pipelines..
Normal: Temperature from -10 to 120 for EPDM (Ethylene-propylene rubber) Seat
Temperature from -12 to 82 for NBR (Buna-N rubber) Seat
(1) Body - full ported, cast iron or ductile body & bonnet with the characteristic of high strength and impact resistance for maximum service life
(2) Wedge - made of ductile iron core encapsulated with nontoxic vulcanized synthetic EPDM or NBR rubber integrally to ensure drop tight sealing for zero leakage shutoff.
(3) Non-Rising Stem - stem made of cast, forged, or rolled bronze or stainless steel as per AWWA C509. A276-420 Stainless steel stem with the characteristic of high strength and corrosion resistance are normally used in our this series of valves.
(4) Stem sealing - all WIN-WIN resilient wedge gate valves are designed with a stem sealing system consisted of three independent stem seals, which can be replaceable under pressure & without stopping water, all of rings are the O-ring type. This sealing system make valve has the good performance of nice sealing & low-torque operation.
(5) Stem Nut - made of dezincification resistant aluminium bronze, cast integrally with the gate, the threads is straight and true with the axis of the stem to avoid binding during the opening or closing cycle
(6) Bonnet gasket- rubber bonnet gasket for longevity and protection of bonnet bolts
(7) Backseat - back sealing facility to allow for replacement of seals under full operation pressure.
(8) Fasteners - Isolated fasteners for corrosion protection
(9) Thrust washer - Anti-friction thrust washer for low operating torques. Integral cast in foot for safe and easy storage.
(10) Wiper ring - Wiper ring used to prevent impurities from entering the stem sealing system.
(11) Bolts & Nuts - All external bolts and nuts on valves are stainless steel for anti-rust function.
(12) End Connections - flanged end options are raised face smooth finish or flat face. Besides, SW end is also available.
(13) Protective Surface - Special protective surface was finished by shot-blasting all internal and external surfaces then electro-statically coated with nontoxic epoxy resin to a minimum thickness of 8 mils
(14) Waterway - unobstructed waterway equal to or greater than the full nominal diameter of the valve ;straight through full bore with large flow ability to avoid sediment impurity & debris traps.
(15) Operation Way - If the valve is installed on the ground, it will be driven by handwheel; if installed under the ground, will be manual operation with square operation nut; If the nominal diameter is over 400mm, the valve will be driven by worm gear box. The valve can also be driven by electric actuator to satisfy remote controls need.
(16) Valve Open - turn counterclockwise, or to the left, to open
Freezing Weather Precaution Subsequent to testing a piping system, valves should be left in opened position for completing drainage.
Other type of Cast Iron Gate Valve can be available.
We also accepted all kinds of OEM jobs!
Shanghai Win-Win Industry Co., Ltd. is a leading customer-driven enterprise with appointed relative qualified manufacturers specialized in producing industrial Valves,Pipes,Pipe Fittings and Flanges.
At Shanghai Win-Win Industry Co., Ltd., you will find an extensive range of VPF (Valves, Pipes, Pipe Fittings and Flanges) products for industrial use - more than 50 product types available in over 500 sizes and 37 types of materials completely conforming to API, ASTM, ASME/ANSI, BS, JIS, DIN, AWWA, MSS, NACE, ISO, NF, and AS standards!
The qualified VPF items include gate valve, globe valve, check valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, plug valve, strainers, jacket valve, knife gate valve,sight glass, air vent head, marine valve,safety valve,blow-down valve,steam trap,relief valve,pressure-reducing valve,button tank valve, diaphragm valve, balance valve, pneumatic actuator,expansion joint,pipe fittings, flanges and seamless pipes, tubes,plate and sheet for the pipelines transmission of Oil, Gas, Refinery, Chemistry, Metallurgy, Pharmacy, Paper-making, Petrochemical, Power-station, Water, Ship-building and Light industry.
We have a strong working-teams in above mentioned industries, so we can provide nice-quality products with lower market price and offer the best service to you.
More than just product selection, at Win-Win Industry you also could find quality and durable hardware that can stand up under the most rigorous working conditions. Our products are API and CE (TUV) certified. Satisfied clients from international buyers include Shell, BASF, DRW, PDO, Alstorm, QP, HBT, KOC, Thaivista and DES.
Every Exported WIN-WIN VPF item has been highly praised by our overseas buyers due to our strict inspecting procedure from casting & forging machining, assembling, hydraulic & air testing to packing & delivery to ensure that the products are the best available. All this can be guaranteed by our experienced and dedicated QA/QC staff members.
Our philosophy is commitment to customers' satisfaction.
Our mission is to find a better balance point to match mutual benefit so that it could win you, win me, and win the future! Most of all, win the fortune together!
Our ultimate goal is to be your top supplier of VPF (Valves, Pipes, Pipe Fittings and Flanges) products in Cast Steel, Forged Steel, Alloy Steel, Cast Iron and much more!
Our operations are ISO 9001:2000 certified, and we can deliver a 20-foot container order within 3-4 weeks. Browse through our Showroom, and then send us your inquiries. Here, we always keep the promises as follows:
Within 24-hours response service of your inquiries
One-to-one just-in-time communication service of your queries by instant messenger tool or email
Strictly carrying out & follow of your orders requirements supported by our QA/QC department
Shipping your qualified orders out in time
We believe WIN-WIN Industry can be trusted for your one-stop procurement of VPF items in mainland China!