|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard||Structure:||Gate||Pressure:||Medium Pressure|
|Power:||Manual||Material:||Cast IronDuctile Iron||Temperature of Media:||Normal Temperature|
|Media:||WaterSewage Water etc.|
Resilient Wedge Gate Valve
AWWA C509 Design&Test
NRS,Inside Screw, B.B.
End: Flanged, 150/250 PSI
Body: ASTM A536 /A126-B
WIN-WIN brands resilient seated wedge gate valves are designed and manufactured to provide maximum service life and dependability. All gate valves are full ported and meet the design requirements of AWWA C509. Valves are available in a complete range of body/bonnet materials and trims.
Wall Thickness and General Valve Design: AWWA C509
Inspection & Test: AWWA C509
Pressure-temperature Rating: ASME B16.34
Face to Face Dimensions : ANSI/ASME B16.10
Flange Design: ANSI/ASME B16.1
Size: 1.5" ~ 24"(DN40 ~ DN600)
Rating: PSI 150 ~ 250
Body/Bonnet Materials: Cast Iron ASTM A126,Class B, Ductile Iron ASTM A536
Trim: Per AWWA C509 or Buyers Request
Operation: Handwheel, Square Nut,Gear, Pneumatic Cylinder,Motor
Resilient Seated Wedge Gate Valves, Widely used in various water projects like drinking water, sewage treatment and neutral liquids, which can be installed under or above ground. Non-rising stem gate valve are more widely used in the underground or the narrow limited space; Rising stem gate valves are normally used in fire-proof service condition and socket end resilient gate valves are normally used in PVC pipelines..
Normal: Temperature from -10 to 120 for EPDM (Ethylene-propylene rubber) Seat
Temperature from -12 to 82 for NBR (Buna-N rubber) Seat
(1) Body - full ported, cast iron or ductile body & bonnet with the characteristic of high strength and impact resistance for maximum service life
(2) Wedge - made of ductile iron core encapsulated with nontoxic vulcanized synthetic EPDM or NBR rubber integrally to ensure drop tight sealing for zero leakage shutoff.
(3) Non-Rising Stem - stem made of cast, forged, or rolled bronze or stainless steel as per AWWA C509. A276-420 Stainless steel stem with the characteristic of high strength and corrosion resistance are normally used in our this series of valves.
(4) Stem sealing - all WIN-WIN resilient wedge gate valves are designed with a stem sealing system consisted of three independent stem seals, which can be replaceable under pressure & without stopping water, all of rings are the O-ring type. This sealing system make valve has the good performance of nice sealing & low-torque operation.
(5) Stem Nut - made of dezincification resistant aluminium bronze, cast integrally with the gate, the threads is straight and true with the axis of the stem to avoid binding during the opening or closing cycle
(6) Bonnet gasket- rubber bonnet gasket for longevity and protection of bonnet bolts
(7) Backseat - back sealing facility to allow for replacement of seals under full operation pressure.
(8) Fasteners - Isolated fasteners for corrosion protection
(9) Thrust washer - Anti-friction thrust washer for low operating torques. Integral cast in foot for safe and easy storage.
(10) Wiper ring - Wiper ring used to prevent impurities from entering the stem sealing system.
(11) Bolts & Nuts - All external bolts and nuts on valves are stainless steel for anti-rust function.
(12) End Connections - flanged end options are raised face smooth finish or flat face. Besides, SW end is also available.
(13) Protective Surface - Special protective surface was finished by shot-blasting all internal and external surfaces then electro-statically coated with nontoxic epoxy resin to a minimum thickness of 8 mils
(14) Waterway - unobstructed waterway equal to or greater than the full nominal diameter of the valve ;straight through full bore with large flow ability to avoid sediment impurity & debris traps.
(15) Operation Way - If the valve is installed on the ground, it will be driven by handwheel; if installed under the ground, will be manual operation with square operation nut; If the nominal diameter is over 400mm, the valve will be driven by worm gear box. The valve can also be driven by electric actuator to satisfy remote controls need.
(16) Valve Open - turn counterclockwise, or to the left, to open
Freezing Weather Precaution Subsequent to testing a piping system, valves should be left in opened position for completing drainage.
Other type of Cast Iron Gate Valve can be available.
We also accepted all kinds of OEM jobs!
■ Required specifications
■ Inquire about price/MOQ
gate valve JIS.ANSI Gate Valve JIS.ANSI Gate Valve(flange gate valve,valve)...
Flanged Gate Valve(cast steel flanged gate valve,stainless steel gate valve)...
parallel slide gate valve.Pneumatic operation type. different with normal wedge gate valve....
Casting lugged knife gate valve Type:lugged SIZE:/2"~36" PRESSURE: Class150~Class600...
Lugged Knife Gate Valve Type:lugged SIZE:/2"~36" PRESSURE: Class150~Class600...
Forged steel Gate Valves Size: 2"~48" Connection: RF/RTJ Flange, Butt Welded Pressure Rating: Class 150Lb~ Class 2500Lb Mate...