RAJIV SHARMA + 91 8054223883
VIPUL SHARMA + 91 9988449892
From a humble beginning in 1982, the house of RV, a name synonymous with Valves & Cocks is now hubbing with great activity. It is a name to be reckoned with in the field of a wide range of stainless steel, Gun metal, Brass & Bronze Valves & Cocks, steam Valves & Boiler mountings. From the year 1991, RV added Cast iron Industrial Valves also.
The valves are also tested for "Seismic Qualification" of bi-directional valves by the Structural Integrity Division of National Aerospace Laboratory Bangalore.
Ferrous & Non-Ferrous foundries are as per EC Quality System approva by LRQA, India and AD 2000-Merkblatt WO by TUV, India. The foundries are also recognized as "Well Known FOUNDRY" under Indian Boiler Regulation 4C (2) of Central Boiler Board, Govt. of India.
* RV'S honesty, sincerity & integrity in its dealings.
* RV'S solemn faith in producing quality goods.
* RV'S instant response in matters of after sales service. .
* RV'S customer's continuous and unstinted patronage.
And above all, RV'S professional management.
The Quality is ensured by various methods by providing latest quality control measures by providing working drawings and gauges at all levels of the workmen. This is done to GURANTEE our products for trouble free service.
RV is fully equipped with ultra modern testing facilities to check physical / Chemical properties of the materials used. The laboratories are manned by qualified and experienced engineers and chemists.
Testing is done at various stages of production for a fool proof end product viz. *Chemical testing of raw materials.
* Testing of sand and moulds before pouring the molten metal.
* Testing of chemical composition of metal before pouring.
* Testing of the integral test bar.
* Testing of the surface after shot blasting.
* Testing after machining.
* Testing of pressure after assembly.
* Proper painting and packing.
You may also be interested in: