| Bearing Model Data |
Changzhou Easylife Products Co., Ltd.

Changzhou Easylife Products Co., Ltd. is a professional manufactory specializing in producing bicycle parts. Our company is located in Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province, and enjoys excellent railway, road and air transportation. We are just 150km away from Shanghai. Our main products are bicycle cargo trailers, bicycle racks, bells, bicycle tow bars and some other parts. 90% of our goods are exported to Europe, the USA, Japan and Korea with the remaining 10% sold to local prestigious Chinese retailers. Our factory has already passed the BSCI audit in May of 2012 Our company' motto is "Commitment and Integrity", which is always uppermost in our minds. You can be assured that as a customer, you can rely upon the products we deliver. Changzhou Easylife Products Co., Ltd. welcomes every opportunity to discuss the requirements of prospective customers.

Send your message to this supplier

-Enter between 20 to 3,000 characters, English only.

Contact Details

Contact person:David Sun

Country:China (Mainland)



Street address:




About Us - Service - Payment - Links-Free Products - Contact Us - Sitemap - Add to favorite

[Hangzhou]+86-571-85317554 ©2010 seekpart.com,License: icp