The company Duro Dakovic Zavarene posude d.d. has started with the production of pressurized welded cylinders, mainly propane-butane cylinders for households, in the 1960`s.
Since the year 1971 the company works under the name 'Metalske industrije Duro Dakovic', but on the 1. of June 1996 a change in the ownership structure takes place. The new owner becomes the company Osimpex Osijek instead od Duro Dakovic Holding, but the name of the company Duro Dakovic Zavarene posude d.d. stays the same.
The company Duro Dakovic Zavarene posude d.d. presently produces:
* propane-butane cylinders from 2 to 35 kilograms capacity;
* small LPG tanks from 1 500 to 5 000 liters capacity;
* large LPG tanks from 10 000 to 60 000 liters capacity;
* oil and oil derivatives tanks from 20 000 to 100 000 liters capacity;
* mobile LPG filling stations for cars;
The long-term goal of the company Duro Dakovic Zavarene posude d.d. is to compete on foreign markets with our propane-butane cylinders and small LPG tanks for what the first steps have been made; the documentation and EU norms certificates have been issued.