The Frank Edge Company was founded in 1887, to produce saw blades for the furniture industry. In 1950, the emphasis at Edge switched to saws for the newly developed Polyurethane foams, and with the acquisition of the North American Urethanes (NAU) Machinery Division in 1975, included dispensers for foams and elastomers. In 1985, Edge merged with Martin Sweets Company to form the Edge-Sweets Company. We offer the combined products and knowledge of both companies with the ability to custom engineer systems. Edge-Sweets (ESCO) is proud to offer the widest range of Urethane process equipment in the world. Our equipment is designed and built in the United States.
Contact person:Cory Vander Jagt
Street address: 2887 Three Mile Rd. N.W.