| Bearing Model Data |
HATVE GEAR INDUSTRY CO.LTD

Our firm has been established in 1975 in the TURKEY. Spiral - hypoid crown wheel and pinion gear sets, differential spiral bevel gears and all kind of differential parts for light commercial vehicles, automobiles, forklift and tractors are amongst our production topics. We export the goods South America, North Africa, Middle Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Europe, Balkans, etc. 60% of our products are exported, remaining 40% satisfies the local market.

Send your message to this supplier

*Email:
Msn:
*Contact:
*Tel:
*Subject:
*Message:
 
-Enter between 20 to 3,000 characters, English only.
 

Contact Details

Contact person:Akif HAYKIR

Country:Turkey

Province/State:Konya

City:KONYA

Street address: FEVZI CAKMAK MAH. Busan OZEL ORG. SAN. KOSGEB CAD. 10645 SK. NO: 19

Tel:90-332-3451606

Website:http://www.hatve.com

About Us - Service - Payment - Links-Free Products - Contact Us - Sitemap - Add to favorite

[Hangzhou]+86-571-85317554 ©2010 seekpart.com,License: icp