HYDRAQUIP BRAIDED HOSE DIVISION
Since 1993 when the company started manufacturing Braided flexible hoses HYDRAQUIP have grown from a small company turning over around $40, 000 per month to a company turning over $15million in 2006. This growth has been achieved by a number of factors, but primarily down to their philosophy of building and developing partnerships with their customers.
The HYDRAQUIP Braided Hose Division has moved into a brand new larger production facility in Rochester, Kent. For 2007 this exciting development in the history of the company will allow them to increase their production capacity, their efficiency in the manufacturing process and give an end result of being able to pass on the collective benefits to their customers. In addition to these improvements HYDRAQUIP will be extending their ranges of braided flexibles for 2007 and will have some exciting additions to the HQ range available in the second half of the year.
In continuing their customer partnership ethos they would like to take this opportunity to invite you, or any of your colleagues, to visit them at their new premises and see for yourself how HYDRAQUIP will improve and develop over the next few years. And more importantly how they will give you an even more efficient service. This invitation is available at times to suit you and open all year
You may also be interested in:
- plastic truck seals,plastic security seals,security seals,plastic seal,plastic seals
- security seal,cable seal,wire seal,cable security seal,wire security seal,cable seals,wire seals,sec
- High Security Cable Seal, Cargo Seal, Container Seal
- High Security Cable Seal, Truck Seal, Container Seal
- Plastic Film Sealing machine+Vertical Sealing+date printing+seal belt
- security seals,Snapper Bolt Seals ,high security seals,ctpat high security seals, bolt seals,c-tpat
Contact person:Geoff Kelley
Street address: 11 Stirling Park, Laker Road