| Bearing Model Data |
HipHing Metal Screws Manufactory
Hip Hing Metal Screws Manufactory is a professional manufacturer, We have always serving various industries and customer with the spirit of “Quality is our Life, Satisfy for our Customer” , We believe the verity of “Trust base on Quality”. We are pursuance to be the faithful and professional of metal screws supplier of your honored companies. 1. Company Profile : our company is a Hong Kong-invested processing factory, a subsidiary of Hong Kong “Hip Hing Enterprise Co”. it was founded in Shenzhen, May 1994. and now we employed more than 200 staffs as our professional technician and workers. Now our company capital are more than $10,000,000. Hong Kong dollars. And we are a member of Hong Kong Screw & Fastener Council. 2. Organization Status : our board of directors including----more than 20 years experience of metal screws manufacturing of professional technician, Director of marketing & customer service, Director of management system. Instauration six main department----Sales Dept. Production Dept. Materials Control Dept. Quality Control Dept. Finance Dept. and Administration Dept. We implement our directly management mode. We organizing our cadremans to ensure our business and management operation. 3. Management Mode : we are canonize the Japanese 6S management system. According ISO international quality management system be becoming to our practicality management policy. We are obtained ISO9001:2000 certificate accredited by SGS. since November 2003. We as well as our sincere attitude to service and develop our customer chain. We advocacy the mot of “technology are unlimited, pursue to be perfection”, as our inspirit to improve technology and benefit. We advocate “staff as principal, comity、solicitude、endeavor、betterment” as our soul to constantly improve our staff’s attainments, employment spirit. And constantly improve our management organization system. 4. Main Products : specialty in various specifications of metal screws, with the diameter range between 1mm—15mm diameter, and the length within 150mm. Various types of tapping screws, machine screws, chipboard screws, furniture screws, and special screws etc. according ANSI, DIN, JIS, Chinese GB standards are available. We also supply such as : rivets, bolts, studs, lather parts, stamping parts,nuts and washers etc. 5. Productive Capability : at presently, our machinery for produce various metal screws are more than 100 machines. Day output capability are 6,000,000pcs screws. Production value are over $30,000,000. Hong Kong dollars per year. Such as our present situation, we would have great development and expansion at 2009. 6. Main Valued Customer : at present, we have more than 200 regular customers. Including some of the big company from Hong Kong, USA, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, and the Occident’s enterprises. Directly export products take up 60% of the total sales amount, and the rest of 40% are for local sales. 7. Board of Directors : Mr. h. k. Ng, Mr. h. h. Ng, Mr. Eric Ng. We are honestly wish to be supplies our best services for your honored companies and friends, and warmly welcome if you can visit our factory for your audit at anytimes. If you have any inquires, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your supports! And best wishes for your honored company! With our best regards.

Send your message to this supplier

-Enter between 20 to 3,000 characters, English only.

Contact Details

Contact person:cindy xiong

Country:China (Mainland)

Street address: No.3 IND Zone Langxia Village Songgang Baoan Shenzhen China




About Us - Service - Payment - Links-Free Products - Contact Us - Sitemap - Add to favorite

[Hangzhou]+86-571-85317554 ©2010 seekpart.com,License: icp