Hydronit SRL, an Italian young and dynamic company, made by skilled engineers with expertise and know how on applications, manufactures an advanced range of hydraulic mini power packs and valves with following main features:
HIGH INTEGRATION AND MODULARITY
- all applications, either mobile or industrial, are realized with a single aluminium die cast central manifold: the core part of a modular system made of a cut down number of core components which can be assembled in a flexible way.
- DC or AC motors, valves and components for single or double effect cylinders, single or double pumps, all can be fitted on the same central manifold to realize units with power up to 7, 5kW, flow up to 25 l / min and pressure up to 270bar;
- the high performance pressure balanced gear pumps, the helical rotor pumps, the electrical motors and coils are all designed and manufactured for typical mini power units applications;
- the central manifold is impregnated with special resins to guarantee leakage-free operation during the life span of the product.
- possibility to supply power packs either in kit of loose parts or fully assembled and tested;
- group 1 gear pumps, standard, reversible or double (also HI-LO) , with clockwise or anticlockwise rotation can be mounted on the standard manifolds with no modification required by the assembler;
- standard B14 electric motors can be mounted.
You may also be interested in: