M/s KAMALA CASTINGS & ENGINEERING WORKS was established in 1962 by Late Mr. Sudhir Mukherjee. This unit situated at Belgachia, District Howrah, State West Bengal, Country India is manufacturing all types of Valves, Pipes, Fittings and other allied products in the brand name of "KAMALA / KCE". By virtue of his untiring efforts, dedication, honesty and efficient handling of a organisational activities "KAMALA / KCE" brand Valves, Pipes, Fittings & manhole Covers has become the market leader among other manufacturers and become an ISO - 9002 company for Manufacturing and supplying of valves, pipes, fittings and manhole covers . Although forty years have passed since inception of this manufacturing unit, "KAMALA / KCE" still adheres to its position at the top, under the overall guidance of Mr. Mukherjee, and his son Mr. B. Mukherjee, partner.
1. "KAMALA / KCE" Valves, Pipes, Fittings, Manhole Covers and Allied products are well accepted in Water Work Sewerage System, Fertilizer Industries, Oil Industries & Refineries, Chemical Plants, Atomic energy and Thermal Power Plants, Paper & Sugar Mills and other Industrial & domestic usage / areas, both in the private and government sectors including defenseservices.
2. "KAMALA / KCE" Valves, Pipes, Fittings, Manhole Covers and Allied products are widely accepted throughout the country and abroad due to high quality of its products, that meets the stringent of I.S., B.S., D.I.N., A.P.I., G & K catalogue.
3. "KAMALA / KCE" has got well equipped machine shops manned by skilled operators and controlled by dedicated & qualified professionals. It has also got sophisticated inhouse testing facilities compromising UTS, Hardness, Hydraulic Testing machines and modern chemicals testing laboratory.
4. With the highest emphasis given on maintaining high quality of its products "KAMALA / KCE" Valves, Pipes, Fittings has achived high reputation and received continuous support from esteemed customers in India and Abroad. A large number of products are exported every year to overseas countries which enables our country to earn valuable foreign exchange.
5. As the objective of the company is to make its efforts for continous improvement and upgradation of all its endeavors, it has been decided to establish and implement an effective quality system in the organisation. The organisation got ISO - 9001 : 2000 certificate being the FM 60755 from British Standard Institution , London.
You may also be interested in: