Let me introduce you tchugunoleene jsc ad as an bulgarian leading foundry company founded in 1975.
According to the changes taking place in eastern Europe and Bulgaria, the company's capital is 100 % private, which guarantees its future and the company's establishment on the market of cast iron castings.
The company increased its production and technological capacity when in the beginning of 2004 two new automatic moulding lines with dimensions 1000 x 850 x 350/350 mm and 1700 x 1350 x 350/500/650 mm, equipped by the german company kunkel wagner were put into operation.
Regarding meeting the highest industry standards and the clients' requirements the company has been certified according to the requirements of ISO 9001 quality system at 13.11.2000, with certificate registration n buc-1100-2 and ISO 14001 quality system at 6.2.2002 with certificate number 1613.
The basic products list includes castings for:
- frame castings for the machine industry - lathe for metal - cutting machines, cutter, press - blacksmith, press for the ceramic industry, water pump
- continuous cast iron profiles(cast iron bars) - round sections with diameters from 30 to 220 mm. Square sections up to 150 x 150 mm. Length of the bars 3 000 mm.
- counterweights for motor and electric trucks
- weights for building machines
- general and specialised mechanical engineering industry
- shafts covers - round and square shapes
- reinforcement elements for water pipelines
- heating units and elements
- brake cylinders for automobile industry, cars and trucks
- crankcase for motors for cars - 6,8,12 cylinders for locomotives - 8,12 cylinders
- castings for universal machine industry
- castings for metallurgy industry - stilt, center, neck/piece/podon
- castings from nodular iron
Partners and clients of the company are many well-known machine building companies in Bulgaria and abroad - Germany, Italy, england, France, Denmark, slovenia, Greece, USA.
For further demands, enquiries, and information related to cast iron castings, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Look forward for further collaboration.
You may also be interested in: