Established in May 1976, Nawarat Patanakarn Public Company Limited (NWR) stands today as one of Thailand's largest construction and engineering firms. With more than 30 years of growing experience in Thailand as well as other countries, NWR is distinguished by its wide range of technical capabilities, which enable the Company to undertake various types of works including: -
- High Rise Buildings, Hospitals and Shopping Centres.
- Hotels, Resorts and Housing Estates.
- Roads, Highways, Expressways, Railways and Bridges.
- Wastewater Treatment Plants, Tunnelling and Pipe Jacking Works.
- Warehouses, Power Plants, Industrial Plants and Various Steel Structures.
- Dams, Reservoirs, Ports, Berths and Jetties.
In addition NWR has a highly qualified engineering team, four concrete manufacturing plants, a steel fabrication workshop, several offshore construction barges and an extensive inventory of construction equipment and machinery that is maintained by its own service centre. With these facilities the Company can also provide the following: -
- Pre-cast Concrete Manufacturing.
- Pre-cast Segmental Tunnel Lining and Jacking Pipes.
- Pre-stressed Concrete Piles and Girders.
- Steel Fabrications
- Computerised Steel Cutting.
- Stainless Steel Slide Gates, Sluice Gates, Trash Racks and Stop Log
- Fibreglass Flap Gates and Accessories
- Other Related Civil Engineering Services
NWR has been registered on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) since 1995. Today the company-registered capital has risen to 3, 149. 69 million baht (2, 484. 64 million baht fully paid) .
You may also be interested in: