Pace Manufacturing Inc. was founded in 1964 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, as a wholly owned division of DAKON, which was founded in 1910, distributed farm equipment, lawn and garden equipment and supplies to thousand of dealers throughout twelve states in the upper Midwest.
Pace's objective was to serve the hydraulic equipment market with custom made hose assemblies and hydraulic components. Pace started a screw machine division in 1980 to produce hydraulic fittings and custom screw machine products.
Starcan Corporation of Toronto purchased Pace in December of 1986. Pace moved to its present location in 1987.
Today, Pace is a well known distributor and manufacturer of hydraulic components representing and serving many reputable and well known names in the industry. Pace has come a long way from 1910 when it's parent company sold supplies to blacksmith shops and buggy shops. The products have evolved but the dedication to providing the customer exceptional service and quality products at a great value is still our goal.
You may also be interested in: