Shanghai Conly Industrial Co., Ltd. was founded in 1984, and started with the design and development of all kinds of auto-control batch production lines, packaging scales, and level-sensing devices. For years, we have specialized in the development of powder engineering and provided many production lines applicable to various industrial fields such as building materials (construction), plastic, forage, chemicals, painting, and coating. We got three patents (No.86200529.9, No.88211511.1, and No.90215480.X) and National Invention Prize (No. A00677).
With over 20 years' experience, we are specializing in hardware and software program control, mechanical design, and electromechanical installation. We have our own factory in Shanghai and a prompt reaction system. Our products have advantages of high precision, easy operation, good abrasion resistance, reasonable price, and wide commonality. We have sold more than 2000 pcs/sets of equipment successfully. Our product series are as follows:
(1) Complete auto-control production lines: simple type production lines, tower type production lines, layer type production lines, and pneumatic conveying production lines.
(2) Auto-control batching systems: general batching hoppers, pneumatic conveying and weighing pots, accumulative weighing systems, and constant loss-in-weight batching scales.
(3) Conveying systems: pneumatic conveying systems (with weighing function), bucket elevators, screw conveyors, vacuum feeding systems, and belt conveyors.
(4) Mixers: double-axle paddle mixers, helix (ribbon-type) mixers, coulter mixers, and liquid tank reactors.
(5) Computer-control quantitative packaging / filling machines: valve bag quantitative packaging machines, open bag quantitative packaging machines, ton bag quantitative packaging scales, filling machines, and chemical fiber quantitative packaging systems.
(6) Computer-control and operation consoles: PLC and touch screen consoles, and PLC and industrial computer consoles.
(7) Other equipment: tuning fork level gauges, arch-breaking machines, micro additive feeders (powdery or granular materials), and micro additive feeders (liquid materials).
You may also be interested in: