Sincroll Drive Technologies, London
Sincroll Drive Technologies are developing and commercialising a new gear technology for mechanical power transmission that uses rollers to transmit torque instead of conventional toothed wheels. The rollers carry out pure rolling motion.
Advantages include close to 100% energy efficiency, high contact factor (10-20 or higher) and zero back-lash -- and various implications of these.
The Company is marketing the technology globally through licensing and partnership agreements and also carries out production on small-and medium-scale basis.
email address shown above and
telephone +44 781 666 7711 in the UK, +36 30 5232 932 in Hungary.
You may also be interested in:
- Precisely Made High Power Transmission Spur Gear
- Cycloidal Gear boxes transmission gears motor Reducer SM Type
- Auto gear, Auto Synchronizer Gear,Cylinder Gear Section ,Sprocket ,Drive Gear ,Water Pump Gear,Timin
- auto gear,bevel gear,helical gear,spur gear,herringbone gear
- SHORT PITCH POWER TRANSMISSION ROLLER CHAINS (B SERIES)
- Industrial Mechancial Power Transmission Chinese RV series Worm Gearbox With Squar flange
Contact person:Pal Bogar
Street address: 51 Aberdare Gardens