The fundamental concept of Taiwan Gong Ji Chang Co., Ltd. is "To supply the best transmission components".
For years, Gong Ji has concentrated on manufacturing the best quality transmission components, and mainly on speed reducers. By huge investment as well as the employment of more qualified personnel, Gong Ji continues to improve R&D capability, manufacture equipment/process and quality control system. "To meet customers' needs and expectations" is our ultimate goal.
1941: Mr. Hsiu-Pao Hsu, late former president, and Mr. Noda from Japan established "Taiwan Working Corp." which is located at San-Chung, Taipei, near Tamsui River. The main business at that time was the trading of steel frame construction.
1945: After World War II, Mr. Noda returned to Japan and sold his shares of the company to Mr. Hsu. Mr. Hsu, who then became the sole owner of "Taiwan Working Corp.". "Taiwan Working Corp." was renamed as "Taiwan Working Co., Ltd.".
1947: "Taiwan Working Co., Ltd." was renamed as "Taiwan Gong Ji Chang".
1963: "Taiwan Gong Ji Chang" was re-organized and renamed as "Taiwan Gong Ji Chang Co., Ltd."
1940: Late former president, Mr. Hsiu-Pao Hsu, completed Chia-I airport terminal buildings. The buildings are still in service now.
1949: Completed artificial sank cabinets for Keelung Harbor Bureau.
1950 - 1955: Became qualified part / component supplier of vehicles for Taiwan Highway Bureau.
1950 - 1965: Became qualified supplier of railway peripheral equipment and railway car parts / components for Taiwan Railway Administration.
1955: Won "Outstanding Vendor" awarded by Taiwan Railway Administration.
1958 - 1973: Undertook the construction of compound mill and air bucket project for Asia Cement Corp.
1960: Completed new pressure vessel and automatic mixer projects for Nankang Tire Company.
1960 - 1975: Undertook mixer, fermentation tan and piping projects for Taiwan Tobacco & Wine Monopoly Bureau.
1961: Completed VAII type cement transportation machines for Cheng-Tai Cement Corp.
1962: Completed Der-Gee Mining Company's float separation / classification machines.
1965: Started producing worm gear speed reducers.
1968: Completed 40 MT crane project for Hwa-Lian Power Plant.
1975: Started exporting worm gear speed reducers.
1983: Started producing BH series worm gear speed reducers.
1985: Started producing planetary gear reducers.
1987: Became the exclusive distributor of SKK (Japan) gear reducers in Taiwan.
1992: Through technology cooperation with SKK, Gong Ji started producing SKK type direct gear reducers.
1993: Won the award of "Golden Dragon of Best Quality Mechanical Components" issued by Central Government.
1998: Factory moved to Wugu Shiang, Taipei County (2,160 sq.ft, 80 employees).
2000: Attained ISO9001:2000 qualified certification.
2005: Started producing AK series worm gear speed reducers.
2005: Factory moved to Luzhu Shiang, Taoyuan County (12,600 sq.ft, 146 employees).
2008: Brought TPIM into practice.
2009: Started producing solar slewing drives. Started new ERP and SCM management system.
In order to meet the needs of various industrial applications, Gong Ji has developed a series of worm gear reducers that meet the international standards. With high-quality raw materials, experienced heat treatments as well as the state-of-the-art CNC precision grinding of the teeth of worm shafts, we can ensure smooth and efficient turning as well as long-term service.
Our products have compact quality, light weight and elegant appearance. We believe that our products can contribute a lot to your operations.
You may also be interested in: