| Bearing Model Data |
Taizhou Xinhongsheng Machinery Co., Ltd.
Taizhou Xinhongsheng Machinery Co., Ltd. was founded in 1996. We are located in the Xiaoshuibu Industrial Zone in Yuhuan County, Zhejiang Province, China. The filiale is located in another city in China. Our company is an enterprise specializing in manufacturing Universal Joints and Transmission shafts. We strictly follow QS9000 quality system in our production.


There are many professionals in our company engaged in manufacture, testing design, and management. At present, we have three senior engineers and ten bachelors. To enhance our technical capabilities, we have been working with the Mechanics Department of Northwestern Polytechnic University to develop new products for ten years. The class manufacturing equipment, advanced technique and completely testing system have ensured the high quality of our products.

We are a company of production automobile fitting, including universal joint, front clutch, hubs set, coupling, and planetary spider. At present, our company can manufacture more than 1000 varieties of universal shafts, and over 100 varieties of transmission shafts. The annual production capacity of universal joints is over 2 million sets, and 80% of them are exported to Europe, America, the Middle East and Southeast Asia, and the other 20% sell well in domestic markets.
"Self-reliance","hard truth-seeking"and "win for the first"are the enterprise spirit of our company.


Our company always adheres to the principles of "People-oriented", "Quality first"and "Customer important"We will do our utmost to meet the needs of our old and new customers by providing good quality products, competitive prices and perfect service. Welcome to Taizhou Xinhongsheng Machinery Co., Ltd.

Send your message to this supplier

*Email:
Msn:
*Contact:
*Tel:
*Subject:
*Message:
 
-Enter between 20 to 3,000 characters, English only.
 

Contact Details

Contact person:helen Hou

Country:China (Mainland)

Province/State:Zhejiang

City:Yuhuan

Street address: 2 street,xiaoshubu industeial park,Yuhuan,Zhejiang,China

Tel:0086-576-87238186

Fax:0086-576-87255881

Website:http://www.xhs-universal.com

About Us - Service - Payment - Links-Free Products - Contact Us - Sitemap - Add to favorite

[Hangzhou]+86-571-85317554 ©2010 seekpart.com,License: icp