Universal Steel America is the leading North American specialty steel plate processing service center focused on providing carbon and alloy steel plate and precision component parts to Power Gen, Heavy Construction Machinery, Oil Gas, Tool Die, Pressure Vessel, Mining, Wind Energy, Infrastructure, and Heat Transfer industries including those applications that require conformance to European Norm specifications.
As a subsidiary of the Salzgitter AG Group, world-wide locations include several facilities throughout Europe, along with state-of-the-art technological facilities in Houston, Texas and Chicago, Illinois. We are an excellent source for your steel plate and parts requirements including extra high strength steels to 160 ksi yield, ASME chrome-moly steels, ABS and API qualities for marine application, abrasion resistant steels up to 500 brinnell and thick plate up to 14 inches thick.
Certified to ISO 9001 and conforming to MILI 45208A.
In house equipment includes capacity to saw cut, pattern cut heavy plate parts and high definition plasma parts, roll plates thru 3" thick for pressure vessel, pipe and penstock applications along with providing precision grinding and machining services.
You may also be interested in:
- Offer:steel plate Grade ABS/A,ABS/B,ABS/D,ABS/E Shipbuilding Steel Plates
- Boiler steel plate 16Mo3,pressure vessel steel plate 15Mo3
- Sell : EN10025-3 Specificateion Steel Plate, Grade S275N,Steel plate Grade S275NL EN10025-3, EN1002
- Sell:Stainless steel plates 316 316L 316H 316TI 316N 316F steel plates
- Boiler steel plate A516 Grade 70,pressure vessel steel plate A516 Grade 60
- Supply:EN10025-4 Specificateion Steel Plate, Grade S275M,Steel plate Grade S275ML EN10025-4, EN1002