History: Our company was founded in 1945 as a private enterprise, turned into a public-private jointly-run enterprise in 1955 and merged with the Machinery plant of Donghang (East China Sea Marine) Unit of the PLA to form Huangyan Bayi Gerneral Machinery Factory in 1959 which was turned into a state-owned enterprise some time later and a joint-stock enterprise at the end of year 2002. Scale: Covering an area of 64170 square meters Technologies: Quality Inspection, Supply, Sale, Production, Casting, Metal Processing, Motor and Molding Department and Workshop, with more than 200 managers and technicians of intermediate and senior technical titles Equipment: Having pump and motor testing centers to provide automatic testing through computers. In addition to various state-of-the-art inspection instruments, we put quality control points on key procedures to form an integral quality assurance system Applications: used in ship, irrigation, fire-fighting, chemical, energy, metallurgy, environmental protection, petroleum, textile, food, urban construction and civil defense industries Certificates: CCS, ABS, BV, RINA, ISO9001, CE and SGS Certificates from the Fire-fighting Equipment Inspection Center under the Ministry of Public Security Markets: America, Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, the Middle East, etc. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
Contact person:Michelle Li
Street address: No. 69, Huangjiao Road, East City Street, Huangyan, Taizhou, Zhejiang, China (Mainland)