Zhongshan Lee Hang Machinery Manufacturing Co., Zhongshan City, Lee Hang ship machinery plant built in 1958, plant area of 21,000 square meters, is located in Zhuhai's port, adjacent to Hong Kong and Macao, land and sea transport facilities. Lee Hang plant is the State Council Office of mechanical and electrical products export enterprises to expand their powers, the city government for many years been awarded "the contract and trustworthy enterprises with" the glorious title.
Since its inception, Lee Hang invest a lot of money for product development and technological transformation, from at home and abroad continue to introduce advanced production equipment and technology, the main production engine heat exchangers, marine water pumps, marine machinery, automatic presses, aluminum waterproof torch, ditch Trough fittings and accessories, and other products. Diesel-heat switches which won the national quality products and the Guangdong Provincial Award; third place in Guangdong Province scientific and technological progress; aluminum waterproof flashlight Huosheng quality products Award and the National Spark plan Expo Silver.
After nearly half a century of arduous pioneering, the factory has established a sound quality management and technology with a strong, experienced production management backbone. Lee Hang its excellent quality, sincere service, in the peer-renowned, best-selling products at home and abroad, exported to Hong Kong, Macao and Southeast Asia, welcomed by customers.
In the process of enterprise development, Lee Hang always adhere to the "quality first, customers first, credit first," the purpose, and constantly open up the market and dedication to provide users with the most satisfactory services.
You may also be interested in: